Friday, October 24, 2014

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream ( 9$) s described as a "1-step wonder" for your skin. It combines 8 skin benefits for instant skin perfection. These benefits include: bluring your skins imperfections, brightening up the skin, evening out the skintone, smoothing, enhancing and hydrating your skin, and lastly protects your skin with 30 SPF. It also doesn't contain any oils or heavy ingredients.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is available in (5) shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep and Deep.
Since the formula is so sheer, it's very forgiveable if you pick up a shade that is too light or dark. I have the shade Light/Medium, and it works really well for me when I have a light tan going on - around the MAC NC25 coloring.
My method of application is my fingers, applying it as I would a moisturizer, in small, light circular motions until blended. If I want to build slightly more coverage (not much, though) I'll add an additional layer on certain areas by dabbing and lightly dragging the product down my face until blended.
The coverage is sheer to light. It won't conceal imperfections, but it will tint the skin as well as make the skin look more even. I really like the way it looks on my skin. I use facial self tanners, so sometimes my skin isn't always even, and this evens out my skin color well and makes my skin look smooth, fresh and dewy. 
This is ideal for those who already have pretty good skin, but would like something extremely natural and sheer on days where you don't want to wear makeup or don't want to look like you are wearing makeup. It's great for daytime, especially if you spend some time in the sun because it has a high SPF. You won't catch me running errands bare faced, but I like to wear this and a little concealer when I want to fake it!

Now, if I don't set it with a light dusting of powder, it's just a little too dewy for my taste. I've worn it without a powder on a few occasions, and my skin felt like it was greasy and just about every area of my face looked shiny. Because of that, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this BB Cream if you have oily skin. It's actually targeted for normal skin, but I find it to be really moisturizing, so I believe it'd work well for dry skin too.
Price : 9$ . Click on Maybelline on the text to order it online!

Thank you For reading !

Be Iconic 

No comments:

Post a Comment