Sunday, May 10, 2015

AMIclub Wear Paradise!

HeY Lovelies,

Today I am going to blogg for an amazing purchase I made on Amiclubwear.com

I received 3 amazing pair of shoes ( Which really made my day ). Amiclub wear is one of my favorite's online stores when you can purchase amazing clothes with an affordable budget ! The thing I like most from AMICLUB is that you get what you see on pictures so there are no "surprises" like can happen with other onlinestores. When you open the box you get what you expect and an amzing product that fits even with the amount of $$ you have paid ! Beside the fact the prints of shoes are amazing , you can also find goods on Amiclub always on sale wich is a great opportunity to change your wardrobe whenever you want !

I purchased 3 models of shoes :

1.






I spent in total less than 50$ , ( free shipping inclused)
They come in 8-10 days ,so you dont have to wait an entire life to get your order! They come well packed  and after that you are read to rock it in the streets of your city !

Amiclub is a fashion community at  unexpected prices. 



No comments:

Post a Comment