Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Choies 3D Ponytail Spoof Skull Print Sweatshirt

Choies 3D Ponytail Spoof Skull Print Sweatshirt is an amazing Sweatshirt that I bought only on Choies.It has multi colors and round neck as you can also check on photos. It has a skull print.
I bought it only 19.99$ and free shipping inclused, as for the price I paid I have now on my wardrobe a great quality sweater, In wich I look swag and I think everybody rocks it.

Here is my photo made : 

It is a non-stretchable material, needs to be hand wash cold .You can Pair it with cutoffs and high top sneakers for a day look,or wear it over a circle skirt with platforms to dress it up .I personally love this one! perfect for autumn evening and more!♥
It is now 50% Off at Choies , free shipping and fast shipping also. Go grab yours to rock your outfit.

Here are some photos of other clients so You can check how it looks and how you can combine it : 





Be Iconic !





No comments:

Post a Comment