Saturday, November 1, 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy!

Rimmel Airy Fairy is a lipstick you probably all know about. The particular shade is the most popular of Rimmel's shade selection, as it's a great every day color that is flattering on several skin tones. The color is a pink-mauve with a golden sheen. The actual color is quite "cool" (purple/blue toned) but because of the golden sheen, it's a bit more wearable on my warm skin tone. I stay away from lipsticks with any traces of purple to them, as they do nothing for me - but because of the popularity of this color, I thought I'd take the opportunity to try it out in a recent swap. I'm not too crazy about it alone, but it looks really pretty under a pink lip gloss. The formula is smooth, applies evenly and feels moisturizing on the lips. It is fairly opaque and builds well for full opacity.




Airy Fairy swatched on my hand..


Be Iconic !




No comments:

Post a Comment