Sunday, November 16, 2014

Skechers Blog review !

SkechersThe first thing I noticed was all the different color and style options! There is everything from the most modest of colors to the in-your-face prints and neons. Whatever your workout style is, you're sure to find something you like.

Prices for this line range from $65.00-$75.00. Most of the line fell at $70.00, with only the Serengeti  hitting $75.00. For a good pair of workout shoes, this seems like a very fair price! 
After looking over all the different styles, I chose the Flex Apparel " New Rival"  in black and white. This particular pair fell with the majority of the shoes at $70.00. These are available in many colors! I really liked the ombre detailing of the shoe, and they didn't seem bulky like a lot of athletic shoes tend to be.

My first impression:

- Very sleek and stylish
- Super lightweight
- True to size

This pair came with black laces, but Sketchers was kind enough to also include a pair of hot pink laces! I loved that little extra customization option. It was a nice surprise.

I usually wear a 7 or 7.5, depending on the brand. I always struggle with which size to order online. I went with a 7, because I would rather have athletic shoes a little snug than loose. I was very happy with my choice! With socks, the shoes fit perfectly.

During a workout:
- So light, didn't feel like I had shoes on
- Supportive arches
- The memory foam was amazing

On a typical trip to the gym, I will spend anywhere from 20-40 minutes on cardio. The most dreaded part of my workout was a little more enjoyable with these shoes. They were so light, I felt like I didn't have anything on my feet. The memory foam also gave amazing support.

Overall:
- Ideal for all kinds of workouts, or people on the go
- A style for everyone
- Memory foam is an A+ in my book

I definitely recommend these shoes to anyone in search of an affordable, stylish and comfortable pair of athletic shoes. I've heard multiple people rave about these shoes - those who work out, and those who are just on the go! If you've had the opportunity to try these shoes, please comment below and share your thoughts!

What have you been doing to keep up with your fitness resolutions? I just signed up for a semester worth of training classes. I have a feeling these shoes will be my best friend!


Be Iconic





No comments:

Post a Comment