Friday, November 28, 2014

Michael Kors Tote review !

Hi everyone!
As you may know Im a fashion victim and even they cost me a fortune I CANNOT resist !
My last purchase was from LUISAVIAROMA online boutique , and guess what? Michael Kors Tote !!! Im so in love with it . When it comes to bags & shoes it is really difficult into choosing the best color or model because you want to have them all on your wardrobe ( but unfortunately my bank account does not allow this dream yet :( :P ) . I have chosen my Kors Tote in green color.

Well it costed me300 Euro but at least im Proud of my amazing purchase :P I use this baby for my books at school since I am a student , but is is also great for traveling. Well what can I say about the material? I can only say Michael Kors . It has enough space to put whatever you want .




Have a look at LuisaviaRoma and make you purchase before Christmas xDDD

Be Iconic



No comments:

Post a Comment